Wednesday, June 13, 2007

ZOMBIES

http://myelvesaredifferent.blogspot.com/2007/05/blog-like-its-end-of-world-bliteotw.html

No one is going to believe this. I don't believe this.

Back in April, I started a fiction blog, in which I would write about the end of the world as zombies overran civilization. In my blog, the first signs of the zombie attack were to take place on June 18. No reason for that particular date. It would give me about two months to get a head start on the writing, that's all.

Things were going fine for the launch, when this OTHER zombie thing came along. I only heard about it today. In response, I've had no choice but to launch my zombie blog a week early.

Anyway, I present my zombie blog: The Life Of The World To Come.

PS: It's the first day. The zombies aren't there yet. But they're growing.

No comments: